C-Vision Video Comparators are easy-to-use, digital measuring devices. The C-Vision is the ultimate shop floor video measuring system. Its rugged design and 60 lb load capacity put advanced automatic video measurement capability to work
right where you need it.
Features and Specifications
- Fully telecentric, large field of view (LFOV) optical system
- High-resolution QVI digital video camera with 4 digital magnification steps and digital panning with Native Video® image processing.
- Includes SnapX Compare (vCAD) software
- Bencthtop or Floor Model design.
- LED profile (green)
- Dedicated computer with customized configuration to satisfy requirements for efficient operation of the video system. Includes Windows operating system.
- 78 mm FOV
- Motorized 15" x 6" travel
- Helix motion, standard on Benchtop: provides a pivoting worktable assembly for checking threads (includes zero detent and ± 7.5° swing).
- Oblique Surface Illumination, Programmable 8-sector Green LED Ring Light. Selectable by sector.
- Turret with High Magnification Lens. Provides for an increased magnification on the C-Vision. Magnification equates to approximately 4x optical increase. Includes motorized CNC second position lens turret which increases the optical magnification by a factor of 4x with a set of secondary lenses.
- Heavy duty laminate stand provides a rigid mounting surface at the optimal viewing height for the optical comparator and includes a shelf storage area for fixtures and other accessories
- SnapX Measure (also called Measure-X® 2D) from QVI® makes measurement systems from CCP industry favorites. Position, and measure a part feature using video, then go on to other features to incrementally build a virtual model of the entire part. Measure relationships directly in the model window, set axis alignments and define datums, create constructions to gather more measurements and define relationships between discrete part features. Each action becomes a step in a part routine you can save to repeat automatically.
- Full video field of view image processing provides high speed part measurement
- Create Routines Offline - Use SnapX offline to create, edit and run part routines using a saved video image
- interactive Labels & Flyouts - Create labels for critical dimensions directly in the model or image windows
- CAD Overlay - Projects CAD drawing along with tolerance bands on the live image
- CAD Navigator - Optional CAD Navigator allows effortless part programming in the CAD model
- Click and Drive Navigation - CAD Navigator allows positioning on the part by simply clicking on the CAD model
- Assign feature names to appear as flyouts in the model window and in data reports
- Save, name, and recall datum structures
- Construct points from math steps for unlimited geometry constructions
- CAD Import Option for SnapX Software Translator for DXF, IGES, Gerber, Excellon, or HPGL files. Allows user to create programs from CAD files. Feature subsets or complete part programs may be developed. The functionality supports the creation of multiple datums. The CAD programming controls allow the user to measure features during routine creation or to create a program without the presence of a part. Can be used with SnapX offline.