The CC-14L is an entry level, high quality benchtop optical comparator that includes a telecentric optical system with a constant working distance. This system features a 16” (406 mm) screen with full 14” (356 mm) viewing area, TruLight™ profile light consisting of bright green LED with continuously variable intensity, a ground glass screen with 90° centerlines and clips for mounting standard 14” overlay charts, an internal magnification lens mount, and a lens storage rack with operator access. Also included is an Oblique (Dark Field) TruLight™ ring light with eight white LED’s that boast 6 selectable patterns for directional lighting control.
** 10X LENS IS INCLUDED WITH THIS COMPARATOR **
- 0.00004” (1 µm) resolution glass scales
- Digital screen rotation protractor with 1' resolution
- Measuring Stage and Capacity
- 12 x 4" (300 x 102mm) X-Y travel manual worktable
- Precision cast worktable assembly with 45 lb (20 kg) load capacity
- 17.7 x 4.75” (450 x 120 mm) hardened worktable with fixturing slot
- Quick Release X-Axis control
- 4.5” (115 mm) constant working clearance with all lenses
- 8.5” (215 mm) throat clearance with all lenses
- 1.5” (38 mm) focus travel with precision fine adjustment
- Reliability and Warranty
- 170 lb, Rigid Cast Base for metrological thermal and physical stability
- Fused electrical system for 115 volt, 50/60 Hz single phase power
- Operation and service manual
- 1 year warranty
QVI Q-Touch OR QVI Q-Check Digital Readout (included)
- The QVI Q-Touch Digital Readout is a compact and advanced color graphics touchscreen controller offering multi-function geometric measurements and constructions. It is designed to be completely integrated with any QVI optical comparator. It cannot be used as a standalone unit. Q-Touch has a bright, easily readable display in all light conditions, and can be used with the EdgeScan internal automatic edge detection system.
- The CCP Q-Check® Digital Readout provides extensive geometric processing power. Q-Check’s extensive features include: dual white on blue 2-line LCD displays, ergonomic mounting at screen height, durable construction designed to survive in almost any shop environment, built-in serial and parallel interfaces to connect with printers. Measures: Angles, radii, diameters, widths, intersections/included angles, distances, roundness, straightness
- Five magnification lenses available including 10x (included), 20x, 31.25x, 50x and 100x
- External Optical Edge Detection: Achieve higher throughput, more accurate measurements and collect more consistent data with optical comparators using optical edge detection. Automatic point entry reduces operator subjectivity and fatigue.
- Adjustable Direct Projection Diaphragm Iris with Magnetic Mounts reduces "wall effect" on reflective parts and/or deep drawn parts