The Fowler Baty R400 bench mount optical comparator with its 400mm screen combines high accuracy non-contact measurement and inspection with a large 300mm x 150mm measuring range.
Choice of digital readouts and optional automatic profile edge detection ensures that you can have the projector that fits your requirements. The horizontal light path configuration is ideally suited to turned machined parts that can be secured to the workstage using a range of optional accessories from the Fowler Baty fixture family. The robust design of the R400 makes it suitable for both the shop floor and the standards room.
** COMPARATOR LENS IS NOT INCLUDED WITH THIS SYSTEM AND MUST SELECTED FROM THE OPTIONS ABOVE **
- Windows based measuring with full reporting options, SPC, CAD import/export
- 16"/400mm screen with 90º crosslines and chart clips
- Profile illumination with halogen lamp and green filter
- Lens magnification choice: 10x, 20x, 25x, 50x and 100x
- Surface illumination (fibre optic)
- Helix adjustment of light source for accurate thread form projection
- Workstage with two machined slots for holding accessories
- Workstage measuring range of 300mm (12") x 150mm (6")
- Digital angle measurement to 1 minute
- 0.5 micron resolution
- Internally fitted automatic edge sensor (FT2-E model only)
- Swing over lamphouse to allow clear access to the workstage
- Various display units to suit individual requirements
- Cabinet stand ensures a solid base and provides storage
- Other options include foot switch control
Shipping, Weight & Dimensions
- Estimated Shipping Weight - 475lbs
- Product Dimensions - 50x34x39"