- Features and Specifications
- Additional Options
- Shipping, Weight & Dimensions
- Calibration and Setup
The HB400 Optical Comparator provides exceptional performance with a 16" diameter viewing screen and 110lbs. work stage load capacity. Available with optical and/or video edge detection which removes operator subjectivity in locating the edges of parts being measured. A bayonet style lens mounting system accepts a choice of six interchangeable lenses as well as the OV2 Zoom or TOV2 fixed telecentric magnification video camera systems. Optional features include a motorized stage, fully automatic CNC controls, and a swing-away lamp house. This comparator provides performance previously only available with floor standing models.
**THE BASE SYSTEM SHOWN COMES WITH THE METLOGIX MX100 READOUT**
Features and Specifications
- All metal construction with a hard-anodized stage tooling plate
- Single bayonet-style lens mounting system (lens not included)
- Collimating condenser with yellow/green filter and provisions to mount further accessories
- Linear encoder (glass scale) on both X and Y axes
- LED profile and surface illumination
- Fixed duplex fiber optic surface illumination
- Fully retractable flexible duplex fiber optic surface illumination.
- Digital protractor for accurate angle measurement 1' resolution via Q-axis readout
- This unit includes the Metlogix™ MX100 digital readout.
- 21.25 x 5" precision work stage
- 16 x 6" of XY stage travel
- 2" focus range
- Fine adjustments on all axes
- Quick release mechanism on the X-axis
- Six interchangeable fixed magnification lenses including 10x (included), 20x, 25x, 31.25x, 50x and 100x
- Interface options include the Metlogix™ M1 tablet, M2 or M3 PC-Based touch screen measuring software or Metlogix™ MX200 or Mx200E digital readout systems.
- Optional extended 16" workstage travel
- Automatic optic edge detection
- Automatic video edge detection (available only with the OV2 or TOV2 video cameras)
- Motorized X and Y axes
- Fully automated CNC controls
- Purpose built cabinet stand
- Extensive line of accessories
- Net Weight - 320lbs / 145kg
- Shipping Weight - 385lbs / 175kg
- Shipping Dimensions - 49" (L) x 32" (W) x 51" (H)