- Features and Specifications
- Probe Kit Options
- Probe Kit Accessories
- Software Options
- Calibration and Setup
Phoenix Model 216-142
- X - 400mm (16")
- Y - 500mm (20")
- Z - 350mm (14")
Building on decades of experience with shop floor Coordinate Measuring Machines, Helmel now offers the Phoenix... a heavy-duty, DCC version of its popular Checkmaster bench-top manual CMMs. The Phoenix is made for harsh environments, with well-placed covers that prevent temperature shock. Its steel measuring scales on metal structures assure uniform expansion.
The Phoenix CMM incorporates all the time-proven features of its "big brother", the Microstar: hardened precision-ground ways, dual beam bridge with reliable V-and-Flat bearing arrangement and intrinsic accuracy. The latter is very important to reliably retain accuracy over time and reduce calibration cost. The Phoenix comes equipped with a full granite base and ergonomic stand.
- Dual Beam Bridge Design
- Moving Bridge Type Construction
- Optical Non-Contact Steel Scales
- Adjustable Spring Steel Counterbalance
- Precision Bearings on Hardened and Ground Ways
- Ways, Bearings, Motors Scales shielded or guarded
- Granite Surface Plate
- (6) 3/8-16 Clamping Inserts
- Cabinet Stand with Controller Electronics and Monitor Shelf
- Windows 10 Computer System with 19" Monitor
- Rugged 3-axis Joystick Pendant
- ∅1" Certified Calibration Sphere with Base
- GeoWIDGET Training Part and ePrint
- Utility: 120/220V, 50/60 Hz Power Supply
- On-line Geomet PDF UserGuide
- In-software CMM Manager HELP
- (1) Year Warranty & Software Service Contract
- Training Classes at Helmel
- Container - 40" x 48" x 75" high, Total Weight 900 Lbs.
- TP-ES Vertical Probe Head
- Entry level system, one piece body construction mounted in a fixed vertical axis. Most economical touch probe. Usable with M2/M3 Styli including extensions to extend deep into features.
- MH20i Manual Indexable Probe Head with Integral TP20 Probe
- Manually indexable probe head with a built in TP20 kinematic mount. The exchangeable modules allow the use of multiple styli configurations in any of the 168 index-able and repeatable positions eliminating the need for re-qualifications.
RTP20 Automated Probe Head
- CMM Style: DCC
A low cost / low profile solution to index the probe head automatically. This compact probe head is designed for use on DCC style CMMs only. Indexes in the A and B direction in 15° increments utilizing the powered axes of the CMM against a plate mounted post to articulate and lock the probe head. Based on the MH20i probe head and compatible with the TP20 touch probe. Also compatible with the MCR20 stylus change rack.
- PH10T PLUS Motorized Indexing Probe Head System
- The PH10T PLUS is similar to the PH10M PLUS, except that it features an M8 thread probe mount in place of the autojoint. All M8 threaded probes, such as TP20 and TP200, and extension bars fit directly onto the head. The PH10T PLUS is fully compatible with all of Renishaw's stylus and module change systems.
- PH20 5-axis Touch-Trigger System
- PH20 is another innovative measurement product from Renishaw that transforms coordinate measuring machine (CMM) performance. For the first time, 5-axis technology developed for the multi-award winning REVO® measurement system is available for touch-trigger applications on all sizes of CMMs.
PH20’s unique ‘head touches’ allow measurement points to be taken by moving only the head rather than the CMM structure. Using only the rapid rotary motion of the head, points can be taken faster, and with improved accuracy and repeatability. Furthermore, 5-axis motion eliminates time spent indexing the head. Together these speed increases typically result in a threefold improvement in throughput over conventional systems.
PROB KIT ACCESSORIES
- MCR20 Stylus Change Rack for TP20 Probes
- Akin to a tool changer on a machining center, Renishaw offers stylus change racks vastly extending the capability of your DCC Coordinate Measuring Machine. By using a variety of stylus configurations most or all features of a part can be checked in one set up saving valuable time and money.
The MCR20 stylus module changing rack provides rapid automatic change of modules without the need to re-qualify. Rack functions completely passive not requiring electrical connections. Installation and set up is simple with the aid of a set-up routine in Geomet properly locating the rack within the machine coordinates. The rack is mounted on a base that is designed with built-in over travel that serves as crash protection.
The MCR20 comes with two modules. The rack can be configured for 2, 3, 4 or 6 ports which are covered with protective docking plates to shield the modules from dirt and debris.
- TCR20 Stylus Change Rack for use with PH20 Probe Head
- TCR20 is a compact probe module rack for use with PH20 that provides the capability for quick and repeatable tool changing and tip correction.
Based on the industry standard range of MCR20 rack systems, TCR20 securely stores modules for rapid automatic changing, protecting mating surfaces from any airborne contaminants within the working envelope of the machine. TCR20 carries the full range of TP20 modules for use with a PH20 system and can accommodate a range of module and stylus combinations. TCR20 features an integrated tip datum artefact in the centre of the rack assembly, reducing cycle time when measuring and performing the tip correct procedure.
Tip correction is key when the absolute highest level of accuracy is required for certain applications. It compensates for any residual variations after a tool change, maintaining a market leading level of accuracy from PH20.
- Geomet Junior Plus
- Geomet Junior Plus is included as standard with every manual Helmel CMM system and is a fully competent entry-level manual-only 3D inspection software loaded with most of the functions needed for basic inspection. It presents a simple screen with most functions in a highly visible one-touch button cluster and a step-by-step text Report of any measurement session. It is an intuitive interface that does not require extensive training. Most users learn Junior Plus on their own. Geomet Junior Plus includes a powerful set of Part Coordinate System (PCS) tools that Geomet is famous for and a range of feature measuring and construction tools to accomplish nearly any solution. Nominal and Tolerance data can be entered for impressive Reports and any session can be saved and rerun as a program.
- Geomet 101 Plus
- Geomet 101 Plus is for both manual and DCC systems. It is an upgrade for manual CMMs and Standard with every Helmel DCC System except those with UCC controllers. It is our most popular package with real strength for both lab applications and the production floor. A graphical area generates a pictorial representation of measured results as a visual guide for part programs and an interactive selector for the Report area. DCC Programming is easy and efficient by “self-teach” method, or learn-by-measuring, with very powerful editing tools and feature generators. Vector Points, tailored Reports, data exporting, and analytical tools for circle profiles. Geomet 101 Plus is loaded with tools and options for DCC operation in the production environment and integration with automation. Measurements can be exported for Reverse Engineering.
- Geomet 301
- Geomet 301 is for both manual and DCC systems and is an upgrade from 101 Plus. It offers unbridled measuring power with typical Geomet friendliness. It all the power of Geomet 101 Plus and a host of other analytical tools to manipulate and review your part inspections. As with all Geomet versions, the time proven and inherent quality of Geomet’s algorithms guarantee meaningful results when creating new and challenging relationships from measured features and Part Coordinate Systems. Solution tools can find answers to nearly any measuring task.
- CMM Manager Lite
- Includes all of the features listed with the link above without CAD functionality.
- CMM Manager CAD
- Includes all of the features listed with the link above including CAD functionality.