MarSurf M 400. The best of the "mobiles"
Surface evaluation using skidless tracing is not only needed in the measuring room but is required more and more in production as well.
This usually means higher demands on operator qualities, more time, more adjustment work. In the line of "mobile surface metrology", MarSurf M 400 offers this required scope of performance and at the same time simple and fast operability.
- In the line of "mobile surface metrology", MarSurf M 400 offers this required scope of performance and at the same time simple and fast operability.
- Mobile and stationary measuring instrument
- Roughness and waviness measurements
- Traversing lengths up to 26 mm
- Over 50 R , W and P surface parameters
- Automatic choice of cut-off and traversing length in accordance with international standards
- Dynamic calibration function
- Cable and Bluetooth connection between drive unit and evaluation instrument (4 m) (MarSurf M 400 C is only with cable connection)
- Magnetic probe holder (break away probe) BFW 250
- Motorized probe zero setting (max. 7.5 mm)
- Bearings, shafts, racks, valves
- Steering, brake system, gearbox, crankshaft, camshaft, cylinder head, cylinder block, turbocharger
- Measurement of sheet metal surfaces
- Measurement of roller surface
- Surface roughness measurement for hip and knee endoprostheses
- Turbine components
- MarSurf M 400 evaluation instrument
- MarSurf SD 26 drive unit including BFW 250 probe system
- Standard probe arm (6852403)
- 1 roll of thermal paper
- Wide-range power supply unit with 3 adapters
- 2 USB cables (for connecting to the PC and the M 400)
- Operating instructions