Combining a familiar user experience with current touchscreen conventions, the Mx100 readout can quickly be integrated into your process while being accessible to a wide range of users. Simple zero functions from up to 3 connected encoders. Simple zero and preset functions provide quick assessment of relative encoder displacement.
Send positional readings out of the on-board RS232 port to popular data collection programs.
Robust and shop hardened digital readout
A sealed rubber keypad and durable powder coated enclosure provide lasting performance and trouble free operation in a variety of shop and laboratory conditions.
- Display: 7″ Color 1024 X 600 LCD, with an LED backlit capacitive touch screen.
- Power: Power supply(included): 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 0.8A. Power Input to Mx200: 12V.
- DRO Dimensions: 286mm wide x 51mm deep x 162 mm high
- DRO Baseplate Dimensions: 120mm wide x 125mm deep x 9.5mm high
- OEM mount: Two Riser Blocks providing up to 4 distinct viewing angles, using (2) M6 threaded holes, spaced 38mm.
- RAM ball mount: One Riser Block with 1.5” RAM Ball.
- Base plate: Base Plate with two Riser Blocks providing up to 4 distinct viewing angles from the base.