- The PJ-A3000 Series vertical profile projectors are medium-size 11.8” (300mm) models that feature high versatility and easy operation.
- Easy-to-read digital counters are located near the projection screen, thereby minimizing strain associated with excessive movement. A digital angle display eliminates the need to perform complex calculations.
- Digital readout protractor screen facilitates angle measurement.
- A floating table makes measuring quicker and easier.
** Standard Accessories include: 10X projection lens set, masking shield, power cord, halogen bulb, fuse, grounding wire, allen wrench, vinyl cover **
|XY Stage EFF Area||10.47x6.69in 266x170mm||7.24x3.23in 184x82mm|
|Table Size Area||14.96x9.84in 380x250mm||11.02x5.98in 280x152mm|
|XY Range||8 x 4in 200 x 100mm||5.90 x 2in 150 x 50mm|
|Max. Workpiece Ht.||3.64in 92.5mm||4.07in 103.5mm|
- 172-202: 10x projection lens set (Standard accessory)
- 172-203: 20X projection lens set
- 172-223: 10X projection lens
- 172-224: 20X projection lens
- 172-204: 50X projection lens
- 172-207: 100X projection lens
- 172-229: Oblique illumination mirror for 10X lens
- 172-230: Oblique illumination mirror for 20X lens
- 172-116: Standard scale (50mm)
- 172-117: Standard scale (2")
- 172-118: Reading scale (200mm)
- 172-161: Reading scale (300mm)
- 172-119: Reading scale (8")
- 172-162: Reading scale (12")
- 172-160-2: Green filter (for PJ-A3000, -50 models)
- 172-160-3: Green filter (for -100, -150, -200 models)**
- 512305: Halogen bulb (24V, 150W)
- 383876: Vinyl cover (standard accessory)
- 332-151: Optoeye-200 Edge Detection