The MVR200/300 FOV manual field of view "FOV" vision system offers a 8" x 4" x 8" or 12" x 8" x 8" travel, optional Z-axis measuring, a powerful MetLogix software control system, optional interchangeable telecentric and zoom optics and LED illumination. These systems are rapid video-based FOV measurement systems, which reduce measurement time and are ideal for quality assurance, inspection labs, manufacturing, assembly and research facilities. A precision mechanical bearing X-Y-Z stage and column along with interchangeable telecentric lenses gathers data accurately and repeatably for the MetLogix software. This compact bench top FOV system is simple, quick and powerful!
Features and Specifications
- X-Y-Z Travel (in): 8" x 4" x 8" or 12" x 8" x 8"
- X-Y-Z Travel (mm): 200 x 100 x 200 or 300 x 200 x 200
- X-Y Accuracy (µm): E2 = 2.5 µm + 5L/1000
- Z Accuracy (µm): E1 = 2.5 µm + 5L/1000
- Scale Resolution: 0.5 µm
- Control System / Software: M3
- Display: 21" Touchscreen PC
- Optional Zoom Optics - Standard: 6.5:1
Estimated Weight and DimensionsMRV200
- Net Weight - 145lbs / 90kg
- Shipping Weight - 250lbs / 115kg
- Net Weight - 230lbs / 113kg
- Shipping Weight - 300lbs / 135kg