Configure this system to meet your budget needs. StarLite models 200 to 300 are precision instruments designed for easy focusing and part positioning. StarLite systems are an excellent choice for inspection and measurement applications within the plastics, medical equipment and parts, automotive, aerospace, electronics industries and more.
These systems are granite-based with a variety of stage travels, manual X-Y positioning control, side-mounted Z-axis positioning with coarse and fine controls, 6:1 motorized zoom optics and a high-resolution digital color camera.
StarLite 200 - 200 x 150 x 150 mm
StarLite 250 - 300 x 150 x 150 mm
StarLite 300 - 300 x 300 x 150 mm
- 3 MP USB digital color camera with 6.5:1 digital zoom coupled to a motorized zoom lens providing a wide magnification range.
- Comfort grip knobs for XYZ positioning. Course and fine adjust X & Y axis.
- 0.5 µm scale resolution.
- Includes programmable 6 ring, 8 sector LED illumination for ring light and LED profile illuminator.
- Working distance of 58 mm (2.28") with standard configuration.
- Five different user interfaces available to meet discerning users requirements.
- QVI Measure-X® measurement software with point and click simplicity, icon toolbox, editing capabilities, graphic model display and extensive calibration routines.
- Includes front panel controls for illuminators, axis zero set, align, enter button and Inch/millimeter.
- QVI electronics provided for upmost reliability.
- Documentation and on-line help functions.
- Installation, calibration, and training priced separately.
- 1 year warranty